We went to the islamic mosque and then checked out the islamic quarter. sticky rice with rose sauce was delicious. we also tried a fried persimmon. we then walked down a very modern street with modern malls and spotted a dq and dunkin donuts. for lunch, we ducked into a hot pot restaurant…which was ok. clearly, a torist stop setup by the chinese tourism dpt. after lunch, we headed to the airport and departed Xi’an for Beijing. Upon arrival to Beijing, we checked into our hotel and then headed to wanfujing and decided to test our stomachs by eating scorpion and pupas. the scorpion was surprisingly delightful, but i couldnt get past the texture of the outer shell of the pupa.
- Shanghai to Xi’an (aggiegrltravels.wordpress.com)
- Xi’an (aggiegrltravels.wordpress.com)
- In the city – Beijing, China (travelpod.com)
- Input..Input…Need Input – Xi’an, China (travelpod.com)
- Beijing, China – Beijing, China (travelpod.com)
- Sharing in Xi’an (allhailhoneybees.wordpress.com)