On my quest to learn to cook… and my craving for curry…. I created a recipe to cater to my taste. Here’s what you’ll need:
Makes 4 servings:
- Trader Joe’s Red Thai Curry
- Pre-cut asian stir fry veggies (mushrooms, snowpeas, red bell pepper, white onion, etc)
- Whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 2 chicken breasts
- Salt, pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Olive oil
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes, roughly equal in size for even cooking. Season with salt and pepper (or use Montreal steak seasoning — what I used as I had it easily on hand) to taste. Heat skillet on medium heat. Drizzle olive oil into pan when it’s hot. Place chicken cubes into pan. While that’s heating up, we’ll boil the noodles and cut the green onions and cilantro.
- Place pot onto stove…half filled with water for boiling the noodles. place half bag of spaghetti noodles into pan once water is boiling. Leave half covered for about 10 minutes…stirring occasionally.
- Dice green onions and cilantro.
- Once chicken has started to brown, add splash of soy sauce and splash of sesame oil and red pepper flakes. Add stir fry asian vegetables. Stir occasionally. Once chicken is browned and no longer pink on the inside, add red thai curry sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Strain spaghetti noodles into a strainer. Place noodles on a dish and top with meat, vegetables, and curry sauce. Top with fresh cilantro for presentation.
- Thai Green Curry (russellskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Red Lentil Thai Chili (kidtestedfirefighterapproved.com)
- Red Curry Chicken Soup (myluxmagazine.wordpress.com)
- Spicy Asian Chicken and Noodle Soup (ravienomnoms.wordpress.com)
- Sweet and sour – using leftovers! (tastyadvice.wordpress.com)
- Recipe Video: Chef Eve cooks Thai Yellow Curry Squid (worldtourwhilediving.wordpress.com)
- Easy Thai Yellow Curry Chicken (healthnutnutrition.wordpress.com)
- Thai Chili Peanut Sauce (kidtestedfirefighterapproved.com)
- Cream of Thai Green Chicken and Broccoli Soup (cucinaceri.wordpress.com)
- Red Curry-Glazed Salmon and Bok Choy and Pineapple Slaw [#seafood, #recipes, #quickanddecadent] (opuluxeltd.wordpress.com)
- Curry Shrimp & Spinach (sleepeatgymrepeat.com)
- Vegetarian Thai Green Curry (and a Weigh In)! (apartmentnearchinatown.com)
- The Prudent Pantry: Easy Homemade Thai Curry Recipe (savings.com)
- Red Curry-Glazed Salmon and Bok Choy and Pineapple Slaw (sophisticatedhipstersdigest.wordpress.com)
- Curry in a Hurry! (healthymoderation.wordpress.com)
- Herb Roasted Winter Squash (the-tasty-truth.com)
- Lazy Cook – Pad Thai Noodles (insanityofmotherhood.com)
- Vegetarian Thai Curry (cookingatzerodegrees.wordpress.com)
- [Foodie Week!] Monday Meal: Sometimes You Feel Like a (Coco)Nut (wifandhub.com)
- My version of P.F. Chang’s Coconut Curry Vegetables (martimarquardt.wordpress.com)