2 chicken breasts cut into 1″ cubes
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt1 tsp ground black pepper
1-2 cups Panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Cut chicken into cubes. Place in olive oil.
3) Combine Panko and dry spices in bag.
4) Place 5 chicken pieces at a time into spice Panko bag and shake.
5) Place Panko crusted chicken onto aluminum foil covered oven rack and bake at 350F for 10 min, then flip chicken bites over and bake for another 5 minutes.
6) Remove from foil and serve.
Honey Mustard dipping sauce:
1 tbsp miracle whip
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp ginger powder
1) In a bowl, stir all ingredients together. Add water for desired thickness. Refrigerate and enjoy!