1 chicken breast
1/2-1 cup Trader Jo’s Masala sauce
Salt and pepper
1) Season chicken with salt and pepper
2) Throw on grill on medium heat. Grill each side roughly 5-7 minutes.
3) Remove chicken from grill and let it rest for 5+ minutes.
4) Cut into 1″ cubes and place in small non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
5) Pour in masala sauce into pan and allow sauce to simmer with the chicken.
Serve over rice or naan or mixed vegetables.
- Green Masala Chicken (roshnianish.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Chick-fil-a Nuggets #358 (2/25) (elleswim.net)
- Tikka Masala Tikka Masala Tikka Masala (yes, it’s a song AND dance in this house!) (absolutelyravenous.wordpress.com)
- Citrus-Picante Chicken and Melon Salad (laceysrecipebook.wordpress.com)
- Tandoori Grilled Chicken (ownchef.wordpress.com)
- Tikka Masala vs Fish n’ Chips: Which one won? (ateaspoonofturmeric.com)
- CW✔: Chicken Crispy Masala – The Food in my Beard (thefoodinmybeard.com)
- Chicken Curry (alishanl.wordpress.com)
- Garam Masala Tuesdays: Chilli Chicken Bread Pizza (thenovicehousewife.wordpress.com)