Fri, Jan 30
I’m packed and ready to go! This trip was booked back in November (almost 3 months ago)…and it’s finally here!
- Salomon 4D GTX hiking boots
- Smartwool 200 long sleeve base layer
- Patagonia base layer long underwear
- Icebreaker sports bra
- Icebreaker underwear
- Exoficio underwear
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking poles
- 46L Osprey Kyte backpack
- 3L Osprey hydration bladder
- Darn Tough wool socks x 3 pairs
- Columbia snowboard pants
- Columbia waterproof pants
- REI fleece pants
- Columbia 3-in-1 parka (waterproof shell and fleece)
- North Face down jacket
- Wool hat
- Delorme inReach Explorer Satellite navigation and another review
- Big battery charger
- Smaller battery charger
- Solar charger
- Columbia hiking wide brim hat
- Go Girl
- Nalgene water bottle with insulating holder
Post-call –> That means I spent 24 hours in the hospital. So now, I’m exhausted, but super excited to get the trip started!!
What’s in store for today….
It’s already been a crazy day bc the flights were changed. Multiple times. What can ya do? I’m too tired to hoot an holler. Apparently there’s a bad storm in Amsterdam.
10:03A DL 5689: SAN → LAX 11A
13:50P KLM602 LAX → AMS 9A (Sat) = 10H 15M
So gonna try and do a 24hour stay in Amsterdam. Not part of the original plan, but definitely trying to make something happen.