I’m not sure why I didn’t take a liking to cooking growing up. I love to eat…it would only make sense to love to cook something to eat. But, I’ve never really spent any significant time in the kitchen. Whether that be from lack of interest or lack of time…I think I’m exploring a whole new curiosity that is COOKING! Or rather, preparing meals that will be tasty! I still enjoy my partly raw side of life. 🙂
Today, I experimented with a dish from Guy Fieri:
Next will be a series of photos that shows what my steps looked like along the way!
The biggest problem I had was NO TOOTHPICKS! So, I tried to get the lil pinwheels to stay, but to no avail except 1. The chicken actually came out pretty moist. The topping was my favorite part of the dish. You could eat that on bread as an appetizer. So delicious! Overall, I was happy with the way it turned out, but it did take a lot of work and time. From start to finish, this dish took me 2 hours to prepare and cook. It could easily feed 4 people.
- Newbie Cooking with Amirah: 1 (themirrortalks.wordpress.com)
- Cooking for One Club (zeldalifeatthetable.wordpress.com)
- My Cooking Journey (znaeemi.wordpress.com)
- Cooking for special occasions (flowcookingnow.wordpress.com)
- Home cooked meal (colorfulfoods.wordpress.com)
- Help! I’ve Lost My Cooking Mojo! Good Questions (thekitchn.com)
- Building Confidence In the Kitchen (bigdansramblings.com)
- 10 Common Kitchen Mistakes and How to Fix Them (thedailymeal.com)