Wineries from Jason
- St. Innocent — 11-5p daily
- Brooks — 11-5p daily
- JK Carriers — Fri & Sat 11-4p
- Shea — the shit — Ressies Thurs, Fri, Sat
- The Rocks – Syrah
- Gramercy Cellars — syrah
- Resties: Wild Ginger, Canlis, EMP museum
- Pok Pok
- Distillery Row — ginger liqueur
- Multnomah Falls
- Get this guide: Scott Cook’s guidebooks Bend Overall and Curious Gorge offer detailed (and irreverent) info, direx, and fun facts about all kinds of adventures you can have in two of the areas we’ll focus on in this loop: Central Oregon and the Columbia Gorge respectively. They’re available at Powell’s in Portland and almost every coffee shop in the town of Hood River.
Sample from Cruise America (need to call for one-way)
Patricia Green winery
Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown/Pearl District
1150 Northwest 9th Ave, Portland 97209
Pok Pok (2.4 miles to Hair of the Dog Brewery)
Hair of the Dog Brewery
Stay in Portland
The tasting will be in the winery, which is the first building on the left as you come up the driveway.
Travelodge Suites Newberg
Potentially Ten Falls Hike
Cascade Trail Head – approx 1:05
min drive from St. Innocent
Take 22 to the 18 to the Coast
3.4 miles, 6.8 out and back, can do car pickup after first half
Staying at turtlejanes bed n breakfast
Hike Cape Kiwanda
Pelican Pub and Brewery
Moment Surf Company – for rentals
Surf by haystack monolith
Hike Cape Lookout
Additional option: Otter Rock, south
Oswald West State Park – waterfalls, surf, creeks, tide pools, old growth forest
Short Sand Beach – Surf, protected and picturesque cove
– go on low tide, beaches, caves, tide pools
Ecola State Park – Cannon Beach to Seaside, 9 miles
Indian’s Beach – Surf, secluded, in Escola State Park
2740 South Pacific * Cannon Beach, OR 97110
Ph: 1-800-633-3466 | Fx: 503-436-9711
email@example.com | www.stephanieinn.com
|Please review the following information for accuracy.
From: 10/25/2016 To: 10/26/2016 For:
1 night(s) in a 1st Floor Oceanfront King
• The Inn provides a completely smoke and pet-free environment.
• We welcome children over the age of 12.
• Check-in time is after 4:00pm
. Check-out time is 12:00 noon
• All reservations with a credit card on file will be guaranteed for late arrival.
• Reservations will not be honored if credit card declines or a deposit check is returned for any reason.
• Cancellations: We adhere to a 7 day cancellation policy. Should you have a change of plans, please advise us no later than 7 days prior to your date of arrival. This will enable us to refund your entire deposit.
Seaside – Surf, Seaside Brewing Co.
Seaside to Astoria – approx 30 min drive
Astoria Brewing Company, Buoy Beer Co. (see link above)
Astoria to Portland – Approx 1:45
Astoria to Hood River – Approx 2:30
Portland to Hood River, 1:10
Multnomah Falls – en route to Hood River
Three Waterfalls Hike (see link above)
Oneonta Gorge – en route to Hood River
Eagle Creek, alternative side trip – waterfalls, pools, wild flowers, forest. Could also do this Sat 10/22
Hood River, Columbia Gorge – SUP, biking
Double Mountain Brewing
Hood River to Bend, approx 2:40
Stop for hike at Tamanawas Falls, near Mt. Hood
Use south/Tamanawas Falls hike entry, 150 ft waterfall
Dry cavern behind the falls
Stop at Metolius River – hiking, wildlife viewing, world class
Stop at Smith Rocks State Park
Bend, hiking, mountain biking
Deschutes River Trail – potential SUP
Bend to Portland, approx 3:10