I love eating desserts….but I’ve never really MADE desserts. When I was a kid, I used to make blueberry muffins with my mom. Of course, half the batter would’ve been devoured by yours truly prior to baking. 🙂 So, today…I opt to venture out and make a dessert….in a crockpot.
Here’s the damage:
3 Photos of Crock Pot Peach Dump Dessert
3 hrs 5 mins
A very simple recipe that yields fabulous results! People won’t believe this came out of a crock pot!
- 2 cups frozen peaches, sliced (undrained)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 -9 ounce Jiffy white cake mix (or 1/2 package of a 2-layer size cake mix)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
1Lightly grease the slow cooker/Crock Pot; place peaches in the bottom.
2Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss.
3Drizzle with vanilla and sprinkle brown sugar over all.
4Sprinkle with cinnamon then cake mix.
5Drizzle melted butter evenly over cake mix.
6Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-peach-dump-dessert-20287#ixzz1y77s20NO
- Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and… (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Crockpot Caramel Apple Crumble (purecomplex.com)
- easy crock pot recipes (markdenman2.typepad.com)
- Crock Pot Recipes (twoinches.typepad.com)